Mayflower Square Condominiums Section I, Alexandria, VA

Home About Us Documents Frequently Asked Questions What's New Gallery Resources Contact Us

Frequently Asked Questions

Hi Neighbor! We're happy to have you join our small community.  Below are answers to some of our most frequent questions:

Where can I park?   All parking passes are handled by the Board of Directors. Please email them to  regarding parking questions. Parking is very restricted here.  Please make sure you display your parking pass and park in the designated areas. If you do not have a parking pass on your vehicle and you park in the Mayflower lots, your vehicle will be subject to being towed at the owner's expense.  Unfortunately, because of the limited number of parking spaces, we do not offer guest parking.  

To be issued a parking pass, you must provide the following documentation and email it to .

  1. A completed application. Tenants must have the upper portion with owner name, mailing address, and contact information completely filled out. To access a Parking Pass Application, click here .

  2. A copy of your current vehicle registration(s) showing that the vehicle is registered to your current Mayflower address. Vehicle must be registered to the resident.

  3. Proof of residency. If you are a tenant provide a current copy of your lease or a current (dated within the last 2 months) copy of a utility bill (phone or cable) or bank statement that is addressed to you at your current address.

What do I do if my car is towed?  Please contact A-1 Towing - 703-971-2600.

Where can I get extra storage?  Residents in the Big Garden Buildings have dedicated Storage Bins in their buildings. The town home residents do not have additional storage. For more information, please contact .

Where can I do Laundry?  Coin operated laundry rooms are located throughout the community. Each Garden Building has a laundry and there are several laundry rooms by the lower townhomes. Please use Liquid Detergent only.

Where do I throw out garbage?  There are several dumpsters located in the Parking lots. Please throw out only the usual household and kitchen waste. Please recycle when possible. Do not place discarded furniture, tires, old electronics, etc. in the trash area.  We have to pay extra to have these removed, and you will be fined.

How do I get an exterminator?  Exterminator fees are already paid for in your Condo fee. For more information, please contact GHA at 703-752-8300 or send an email to Shahinda Suliman ( ) .

Where can I store my bike?  We have two designated bike storage rooms in buildings 5915 and in 5911. These rooms are key coded. All bikes must be kept in a bike room, any bike on a balcony or landing will be removed. All bikes need to be registered and will receive a license sticker. Please contact for more information.

How can I rent the Party Room?  Please contact Cheryl Ferrufino .

How can I get a Pool Pass?  Information and pool pass applications are sent out to all owners. There is no charge for the pool. If you rent please contact your unit's owner.  To download the current Pool Pass Application Form, click here .

Who do I call for an Electrical Outage?  Dominion Power is our Electrical Company. If you lose power call: Report Outages By Phone: 1-866-DOM-HELP (1-866-366-4357) The reference number for Mayflower Square Section 1 is: 703-642-5019.

What Do I Do For an Emergency?  Please call 911 for a Fire, Police, or Medical Emergency.  Please call GHA for a Building Emergency at 888-660-7132.

Do You Have a Building Emergency?
Call GHA Community Management at 888-660-7132.

Do you want to report a noise issue, trespassing or loitering?  Call the City of Alexandria Police Non-Emergency number at 703-746-1870.

Home      About Us     Documents     FAQs      What's New?      Gallery       Resources      Contact Us